Search results

1. B

Tapping Into Kitchen Fridge Line

In reply to HJ HJ- Thanks for the tips. Something just occured to me. If I tap into the pipe going to the kitchen fridge, what happens if both ice makers (kitch and bar fridges) call for water at the same time... Hmmm.... Maybe I should re-think and tap into the main cold water...
  2. B

Thanks Guys First, I'd like to thank both writers for thoughts. Secondly, I like the ease of the plastic tubing but my Dad swore by copper and I don't want him shootin' any thunderbolts down from the heavens. Question regarding copper... My only logistical chocie is to tap into the...
  3. B

Hi- Am taking delivery of a stand alone bar for a room adjacent to my kitchen. I'd like to get a small ice maker/fridge combo unit to use behind the bar and was wondering, before doing so, if the following is OK (possible) to do. Ideally, I'd like to tap into the 1/4 in. water pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks