Search results

1. bigcountrybaloo

Pressure/Push activated valve

My wife asked me today if it would be possible to install some sort of pressure/touch activated hose bib type outlet outside our house for our 2 1/2 year old daughter for water play. I've seen something like I'm thinking of for cattle/livestock feed, where drinking pushes a lever which...
  2. bigcountrybaloo

Help! Toto flapper replacement

Model number Thanks I just found the number on two of them, but nothing is turning up in a google search. All of the flappers have been replaced with non-oem parts it looks like, so color is not helping unfortunately.
  3. bigcountrybaloo

Help! Toto flapper replacement

Toto model number I have three Toto toilets in my new to me house, and I'm trying to figure out which flapper valve to use to replace a leaking one. I can't seem to find model numbers for the toilets to make sure I get the right flapper. I didn't know until last night that there was more than...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks