Search results

1. cloned1973

Boiler size

And the final thing that I need to ask is about the the liner Going from oil to gas is that a must? And if it is can I use aluminum? Chimney is brick and its inside the home not on exterior , there is a clay liner but conditions are unknown Thanks
  2. cloned1973

Boiler size

I'm speechless with the amount of info and work you provided. I will be able to work on sealing up the basement the best I can, but as for everything else that will be some projects in the future That crown 70 is starting to not look so good
  3. cloned1973

Boiler size

Thank for reply, I'm green I know sorry about that I will answer all the best I can. Oil was about three oil tanks (275 tank) Not exact sorry Zip code 12550 There is insulation in attic, nothing in walls, plaster walls balloon construction. All windows are two years old, all exterior door are...
  4. cloned1973

Boiler size

Hello I'm sure you guys get this question a lot if I'm repeating any forms I apologize I am going from oil to natural gas in my home , I currently have a peerless set up for net 90,000 BTU (has three options depending on nozzle) I use electricit water heater When I add up the BTU's on all cast...
  5. cloned1973

Vent issues

do I need a vent on the toilet line? no way to get a 2" up at this location.
  6. cloned1973

Vent issues

The toilet drain is three inch. It goes through the floor, There is a 2" vent on the first 90 elbow. Turns out I can not go up at this location. Can I go to 3 feet horizontal with this 2" vent then up the exterior wall. I have a 2" pipe going up the exterior wall that is connected to the 4"...
  7. cloned1973

Vent issues

Thank you, I only have one floor to worry From the basement looking up, the tub is closest to the outside wall , then the toilet and the sink is at far left. Thank you will do my very best with that picture. It helps alot.
  8. cloned1973

Vent issues

Thanks for respondiing. Silly me for not drawing a trap on the tub, I have one there, If you notice the drain from the tub goes to the 2 "pipe. Just to the right it stops. 1. can I connect that to the vent going to the attic? 2. Or on the trap for the tub can come off with a T...
  9. cloned1973

Vent issues

Hello I'm live in NY, can someone please let me know if this would work or am I way out of reaity. I just want to things the right way. If the drwaing is hard to see I'm sorry. Scott Any heads up would be great!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks