Search results

1. K

broken lateral water pipe

No, maybe it won't last a lifetime, but it should last longer than 2 1/2 years!
  2. K

lateral water pipe there aren't any rubber washers in the "big nut" compression fitting. I just have the nut and the copper pipe piece the plumber cut off. I am not sure if the nut is steel, maybe. It is at home and so I am not sure. The copper pipe where it would connect to the city shut off...
  3. K

water lateral break thanks for the note! So the compression fitting, the big nut type thing would not create electrolysis? The pipe as I said is about 2 1/2 years old and looks like it is 50 at the connection.....metal is completely erroded over 1/2 of it, pieces are missing. This was the main...
  4. K

What would cause a broken water pipe? It is 2 1/2 years old. It is completely erroded at the connection...1/2 of the pipe. The plumber said they used compression fittings, it looks like flux ate it away. The ph balance of the city water is fine, the velocity is fine. If it is electrolosis...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks