Search results

1. madonnab

How to detect leak under a slab with underground pex

Sorry if it sounds confusing. What I meant to say was that the air pressure showed no loss in pressure. So we thought a possible faulty meter. After changing out the water meter and turning the water on the meter still shows water usage about 8 gallons in a 24 hour period. Now my...
  2. madonnab

Need some help okay, my plumber has put air pressure gauge and he can not find a loss of air pressure. We are stumped. He did both cold and hot supply lines and still no loss in air pressure. We have changed the meter to make sure it wasn't a faulty meter. We are still losing about 8...
  3. madonnab

Thanks for advice Talked with some leak detector companies and they said to just cap it off and put a pressure gauge to see if it loses any air pressure. The plumber is testing to see if it the cold or hot water lines. I was wondering if the meter is possibly reading wrong. The leak...
  4. madonnab

Hi, I am new here and was hoping to get some advice. I am building a home and right now it is in the stage of waiting for sheet rock so all the plumbing is exposed. We have encountered a leak somewhere and it has to be under the slab since the top out is not leaking. We have checked the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks