Search results

1. flex

Thermocoupler

i think its more about the flame i looked at the old one and its burned on the side the the top
  2. flex

Thermocoupler

thanks do you have any pictures so i can see what I'm suppose to replace or at lease have an idea when i call a repair guy thanks
  3. flex

Thermocoupler

hi guy's this is the thermocoupler i use one year I had to replace it two times is there something I'm missing here. its on a boiler that heat's the house. Honeywell 36 In. Lead Length Universal Thermocoupler - Gas
  4. flex

Expansion tank neccessary - required?

English is my second language :o do these valves need to open. and the check valve that's on there now is from the old tank. i think that might be a source of the problem. I really don't know what I'm doing.
  5. flex

Expansion tank neccessary - required?

hey guy's i have a fil-trol expansion tank i installed today and in now getting heat in the upper half of the house. on their are two like gate valves when they are open it lets off the over flow and water goes everywhere. what did i do wrong. thanks:(
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks