Search results

1. g00f

Grohe offset Shower Adapter Serrated Thread

Thanks for the info HJ, I will not be putting up the drywall for another week or two but will have the water supply on till then and monitor for leaks. I was quite surprised that it worked this time versus previous attempts, so will be very cautious and test it over the next couple weeks...
  2. g00f

Got it fixed, thanks for everyone's excellent suggestions. I went back to the place I got it, a distributor who has a yearly warehouse sale (I go every year regardless if I need anything, and always buy something ;) ); their technicians said to use the pink T-Tape, and in the end that's what...
  3. g00f

Anyone know what I should use on the serrated threads when I screw it into the brass connector which is soldered to my cu pipes? I tried teflon tape but it still leaked alot, so I added even MORE tape 2 more times and it still leaked. Do I need some type of doping compound? I really tightened...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks