Search results

1. polacek

3" copper - Moving toilet

Hj, Thank you for your knowledge. I will be getting all my information together to pull a permit. Do you see me having an issue with the original plumbing as far as passing inspection?
  2. polacek

Could I tie the new toilet vent with a sink vent line? 1.5 "
  3. polacek

hj, Old location of toliet "A": I can get a 3" to 1 1/2" adapter and put a sink line there. I was planning on adding a double sink (currently there is one sink). That will address the issue of the stagnant waste that might come from toilet "B". Once again great catch on your part! Is...
  4. polacek

I added an updated pic with the 3" vent noted. The vent is in between the toilet A and B lines. The copper cast has 4-3" and 1-1.5" lines. dcelite: What is a 3"x2" combo? When you say "before the closet bend" do you mean the side further from the closet flange? Is the "no hub shielded...
  5. polacek

Details: House built in 1972. Concrete throughout - walls and all floors. Owner/builder was in the military. Wanted to be safe I guess. Copper throughout; drain and vent lines. Bottom pic: is the overall project area. Toilet A is area in question. Upper left pic: Proposal - right red box is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks