Search results

1. GreenTruck

not enough hot water

Update I finally got around to raising the water temp on the water heater up to 145, filling up the tub and adding cold water so that it was a decent bath temp for the little lady. By doing this I was able to fill the tub, but the water was only luke warm. If I install a tempering valve, it...
  2. GreenTruck

not enough hot water

follow up Wow! I am impressed gentlemen. Thanks for all the information. Here is some more information that I should have included. My water heater is electric because the previous owner wasn't willing to do to extra work (ie vent pipe and gas line). The heater is inside of the bathroom...
  3. GreenTruck

not enough hot water

I recently installed a new oversized bath tub. My current electric 40 gallon water tank cannot provide enough hot water to fill the tub to a comfortable level. After a so so bath, there is no hot water for quite a while in the house. I was thinking about switching to a tankless water heater, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks