Search results

1. Danglus

newbie question about 11" rough in

After reading all of the reviews and recommendations..i went ahead and ordered an EcoDrake....and will hope for the best during the install!
  2. Danglus

another comment to add i have read on this site that the ultramax has extra space behind it and might fit, is this true for the Aquia also?? looks like i might have to get the ultramax and will probably get the eco sanigloss model.
  3. Danglus

Terry, I'm a big fan of your site and find it to be my go to site for anything plumbing related. I have just finished contructing a previously roughed in bathroom. I was planning on buying an aquia II toilet 10", but i just went to double check the rough in measurements now that the...
  4. Danglus

Wall Mount Toilet

Thanks for replying so quick. I was surprised that the prices I have gotten so far for the toto wall mount and Gerberit wall unit didn't seem out of line. My plumber has never installed one before, should I be afraid?? I am an avid DIYer and have installed plenty of toilets, the...
  5. Danglus

Wall Mount Toilet

I am in the process of remodeling an attic and adding 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. I am interested in adding a wall mount toilet and specifically looking at a Toto model. I don't see many mentions about wall mount systems. What are your favorite and easy to install in the wall valves. I know I...
  6. Danglus

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Tank Wobble I installed the Aquia ii a few weeks ago, it went in easy once I bought some galvanized lag bolts instead of the supplied screws. My question is this.....the toilet has been working great, it is not leaking. The tank has a little bit of a wobble to it, I am afraid of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks