Search results

1. Mike.S

What's the quietest rear outlet toilet?

Some pictures and a little review would be great. In the meantime, I had a chance to use a Caroma (not rear-outlet) in an office a few days ago. A bit loud, but decent. My biggest issue with it was a thin seat. Very european/asian feel to it, some people like it, some don't. So, we're...
  2. Mike.S

I was also looking at Caroma and for the life of me do not understand that rear pipe. Does it simply sit there exposed? Is that toilet even available yet? They've announced it in late August, but I have not seen anyone selling it. I had no choice, ordered one Crane 3191 so far. At only...
  3. Mike.S

Terry, I would very much like to stay with floor-mounted toilet for aesthetic reasons. The question is do I risk it with Crane Flormont, or, perhaps, get one Flormont and one pressure-assist (Kohler, Zurn, American Standard Yorkville, etc)? I've seen Duravit Happy D, but am concerned with the...
  4. Mike.S

So... Is pressure-assisted toilet the only way to go for rear outlet? Anyone?
  5. Mike.S

We are also in need of a pair of floor-mounted rear exit toilets for the renovations of our condo in 1832 building (i.e. no moving of drain pipes allowed). I do not want a wall mounted toilet like Duravit, etc for numerous reasons. We are looking at Crane Flormont line. Specifically a 3932...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks