Search results

1. om_wahine

All Moen's alike?

Success Thanks for the photos and the additional information. I was able to speak with someone at Moen who also mentioned that if the valve was Posi-temp then the handle would only rotate. If the handle pulled out as well as rotated then it was not posi-temp. Once I had the new cartridge, I...
  2. om_wahine

All Moen's alike?

Thanks. I was able to locate an old model number on the inside of the shower handle from the original fixture along with the Moen symbol. I sent a photo to Moen with my question and the old model number. It seems to me the 1222 cartridge will work, but I'm not planning on ordering it until I...
  3. om_wahine

All Moen's alike?

Aloha. I'm new, but not new to DIY plumbing. I recently retiled our bath and replaced the plumbing fixtures. Our house was built 6 years ago, with "builder's special" fixtures. Though I am sure they are Moen, I cannot find a model number on any of the shower parts I removed. I was able to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks