Search results

1. J

How can I add a p-trap to finally resolve stinky laundry room!

The vent is available, will the P-trap work? Yes, there is a vent, I didn't show it in the simplified drawing earlier, so I have included a more detailed one: Is that going to work?
  2. J

I hope that's not an absolute requirement because that area is much harder to reach (e.g. water pipes in the way). That's why I would like to put the p-trap further away, along the (near) horizontal section, where I have easy access.
  3. J

An illustration Thanks for looking into this, here are my responses: >>>I removed the wall in the basement and saw that the 3" piping just goes across and down into the concrete floor. No p-trap!<<<< >>Just goes across what? 6 feet across, with a small angle parallel to the ground...
  4. J

How can I add a p-trap to finally resolve an occasional but bad stink in the laundry room? It has been stinking badly on certain occasions, all the way into the kitchen sometimes, yech. I investigated fully yesterday and found the problem: there is no p-trap at all for the washing machine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks