Search results

1. tetonniki

Pin Hole Leaks in Kinston Brass Faucets

Thanks for the reponses. I asked Kingstom Brass to replace the entire faucet with something else and they refused. Said all they could do was send more "elbows" which they did and the hubby installed them. They leaked again after only 2 weeks. Gonna go buy a Moen or Delta faucet and throw this...
  2. tetonniki

So the hubby took one of the faucets off (again) and we looked inside the "Z" shaped elbow (which makes the faucet adjustable in case your supply lines aren't 6" OC) and it looks like it was formed from 2 pieces b/c there is a seam visable down the center inside the elbow. Both elbows have leaks...
  3. tetonniki

The water here is very hard. I'm on a well & I have really high water pressure (I asked the well driller to give me a really good pump so I could run a lot of sprinklers.) As for the quality of the brass, I don't know. I thought Kingston Brass was a good brand until now.
  4. tetonniki

HELP! I have 2 wall mounted ORB Kingston Brass kitchen faucets in my master bathroom over my vessel sinks and they both have pin hole leaks in the elbows. The leaks are NOT coming from the joints they are actually holes in the fixture itself. I had the same problem with my claw foot tub faucet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks