Search results

1. ninefall

Water tests soft but doesn't feel soft.

I have a Kinetico water softener and it regenerates fine and goes through salt like it should, but my water isn't very soft. I've had the Kinetico dealer check the softener and all seems like it working fine. He also did a hard water test and it tested soft. I can tell a difference in my...
  2. ninefall

Reliant WH wont keep the water hot!

I put this WH in in 2001. This last year I've had a weird problem. The 1st shower will only be luke warm, then once I let it re-heat the water, it will finally be hot. Lately I've been running the hot water 30 minutes prior to a shower so the water heater will kick on and heat the water up...
  3. ninefall

Softener is plumbed to only hot water.

Ive lived in this house for 10 years and I've never had REAL soft water. I could always tell a difference if I ran out of salt it would get harder as time went by, but it was never as soft as my last house's water. Today I just happened to notice the house's main line T's off to a filter and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks