Search results

1. A

Wiring new Panasonic bathroom exhaust vent

Thanks a lot. I think i am going to take jadnashua's approach and connect the two reds together and just operate the fan via one on/off switch. That was what i initially had wanted anyways. Thanks again.
  2. A

I self admittedly dont have a grasp on this, which is why i came here..lol. I have read the instructions, and the they say "connect the two red wires to the switch for the speed control." I am having trouble uploading the diagram (too big). The link below has a link to "operating...
  3. A

Hi - I am new to this forum and hope you can help me out. I am replacing my old bathroom exhaust vent with a new Panasonic Bathroom Vent (model # FV-08VKS2). When i opened up the electrical box on the new vent, it has the following wires: 1 white, 1 black, 1 green, and 2 red. The two red...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks