Search results

1. tygordon

Re-plumb/ turn off water?

Thank you for the advice everyone. I have several calls out but I still havent figured out if the pipes are bad enough that I will have to replumb. Wish me luck!
  2. tygordon

I have been told by one person to keep the central heat /electric/hot water heater on and set the thermostat to @50 during the winter and another person told me to drain the pipes, drain the hot water heater and turn off the electric when we are not there and the pipes will not break. I had...
  3. tygordon

I need some plumbing advice. I have a home in Virginia but I live in Florida. We just got a call from our neighbor, who checks on the house, that we had a pipe break. My husband hopped on a flight and is there now with a mold remediation company. House was built in the 70's and has copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks