Search results

1. smeylink

Fill Valve Toto Ultramax Suggetions

Cleaned out once and worked better going to try again on one of my two toilets that are about 12 yrs old Blue top Toto Power Gravity fill valve 1.6 gal/flush toilet, the replacement top at HD wasn't the right version. If a 2nd time isn't a charm what is the best valve to replace with...
  2. smeylink

Garbage Disposal Backs up 2nd sink help?

I have a double sink, 1 with a Garbage disposal and one is just a sink. Both have a P trap then they Y into the main drain. Did have a plumber at my house to assist on a different job and he noted all the plumbing looked ok including the vent which was one of my concerns/questions but he...
  3. smeylink

Two frost proof wall hydrant advise needed; Farm and House

At my folks house their 15 yr old frost free wall hydrant don't fully stop running. From what I understand better to replace then try to fix. Mom hand strength isn't the best and is the one who uses the hydrant the most. I saw some 1/4 turn models, but as I suspected they aren't ball valves...
  4. smeylink

shower faucet recommendation

Looking for info on what is good make/model that includes easy to repair in the future. Planning on staying here a while and want to install something I don't need to "fix". We use a tankless water heater so normally run 100% hot water (set the controler at the temp we want) sometimes we do...
  5. smeylink

Lasco 48ACTRI Alcove question Rough Opening

Framing Dimensions show 48 inchs for the width, built walls with this information, however unit is 48-1/2 wide on the bottom rear section (3 section remodel unit). Moving 1 wall is easy, however what is the best way to install? Do I install the bottom section and than build the alcove around...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks