Search results

1. B

Kohler K-3564 Saile, Koher Strela vs Toto Aquia

Thanks Gary! I will definitely go with the Toto. Thanks Terry, this site is a gold mine! Since starting this process I have become aware that it usually takes 2 flushes of my wall mounted pressure assisted Eljer to get everything down. My next project will be to either adjust it, if...
  2. B

Thanks Cass and Peanut, this is helpful. Toto seems to be more widely available. Your feed back is helping me decide towards Toto, especially if Kohler parts are harder to get. Thanks!
  3. B

Help me choose between Toto or Kohler dual flush toilets I am about to purchase a new toilet and am down to: Toto CST416M - Aquia II Dual Flush Toilet or Kohler Saile™ Dual Flush technology - K-3564 I will be installing this toilet myself (I am not a plumber). I have many of the read...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks