Search results

1. D

Air Block in Suction line

Extremely sorry for the delay in replying. I was away for a few days. Your quite right. The system is exactly as you say. We have to turn on the pump at the fixed time. We get water from the city's municiple supply for a few hours everyday. We start the pump using device that powers the pump...
  2. D

Ok.. I will check them both. Thanks for all the help.
  3. D

I'm Sorry ! I think there is some miscommunication. Looking at my diagram the check valve is connected at the bottom of the vertical pipe an inch above the horizontal pipe. The check valve is leaking at about 30 drops a minute from the vertical line into the horizontal line. The water is not...
  4. D

Hello, Well, I checked the pipes for visible leakages and I could not find any leakage from where water is leaking. I can see all the pipes . But, what I do know is the check valve does not shut 100% tight so it leaks water into the pipe below the check valve. Can this be the problem ?
  5. D

I have checked the pipes visibly for any leakages & there is no leakage of water through the pipe.
  6. D

Does this give me correct results ? Or is it incorrect ? Correct me if I am wrong : if the check valve is leaking water when the pump is off, then air enters the vertical line through the same place where water is leaking, but what causes confusion in my mind is how does air manage to get...
  7. D

No the black line is the suction, the red is the delivery line.
  8. D

This is what I find most confusing, if the horizontal water line contains water where does air enter it, so that it can enter the vertical line.
  9. D

Hello , Let me explain the scenario. I live in a building. We have a water pipe supplying water from the city mains running parallel to my building. This horizontal water pipe is shared between my neighbour and me. We both have water pumps that suck water and fill our overhead storage tanks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks