Search results

1. F

compression nut leaking on cold water to sink

I have a shutoff valve attached to the cold water (copper) line running up to vanity sink. Its connected via compression nut. I'm wondering if i've compressed too far? or not far enough? I have a steady leak of water droplets out of there, i'd say 5 drops per min? do i need to keep...
  2. F

compression nut leaking on cold water to sink

I have a shutoff valve attached to the cold water (copper) line running up to vanity sink. Its connected via compression nut. I'm wondering if i've compressed too far? or not far enough? I have a steady leak of water droplets out of there, i'd say 5 drops per min? do i need to keep...
  3. F

how to remove a blind cast iron plug from stub-in??

the solution just an FYI for those that may come across this same issue. I did manage to get the plug off, thanks to DH. basically, he performed the same procedure as I did (pulling and pounding the crap out of the rubber gasket and plug, only with slightly more power than I). After about a...
  4. F

how to remove a blind cast iron plug from stub-in??

ugh... how in the heck do you remove the cap on a toilet stub-in??? it appears to be a cast iron plug thats been pounded into the center of a gasket sitting in the waste pipe (blind plug). i've tried tugging on the rubber gasket for better part of an hour now, and i don't think the thing is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks