Search results

1. Wired711

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

Great review RWB - helps make the case for anyone (including me) weighing a 1.28 Eco Drake against 1.6 Drake for pure performance reasons. Please keep us informed as time and usage goes on! Wired TOTO Drake 800 grams by Veritech, Video
  2. Wired711

Great info Peanut. Thanks! (I'll have to check with the local supplier and also the plumber who are both working up estimates for me and see how much this change would bump up the price). I'm considering quotes from the supplier and do it myself (or provide those parts to my plumber) vs...
  3. Wired711

Is the Drake II the name for the Drakes that are 1.28 gps (aka EcoDrakes)? That was my impression. I'll also check the Toto site. Thanks Terry, I'm getting dizzy between thinking I can get the Drake+CEFIONTECT+Bone in 1.28gpf and then thinking I can't. Edit: OK, I've looked into it and see...
  4. Wired711

Thanks for the explanation. It makes sense and I realize now that it's not gonna be CEFIONTECT that makes me decide on 1.6gpf vs 1.28gpf since I the bone color doesn't exist for CEFIONTECT regardless. Thanks again!
  5. Wired711

I knew I couldn't get 1.6 CEFIONTECT in bone but I thought I saw the 1.28 gpf + CEFIONTECT was available in multiple color choices including bone. I guess I'll have to double-check that. Thanks for the reply.
  6. Wired711

Peanut9199, Thank you for addressing each of my questions. I really do appreciate it. I think we will go with the 1.28 gpf, CEFIONTECT, Comfort Height in Elongated / Bone (to match color/style of what we have now in powder room). For upstairs (master & hallway) still deciding if we'll go with...
  7. Wired711

Thank you for the reply Terry. Would you mind quantifying just a bit specific to the questions I posted? This would help a lot. Thanks again! 1. Are you finding that the CEFIONTECT really does make a positive difference? 2. Do you think (from personal experience or otherwise) that the 1.6 GPF...
  8. Wired711

RWB, Thanks for the reply. Yeah, in doing some more poking around the boards, I did find some discussion about being able to modify the 1.28 flapper to still get a 1.6 flush if the 1.28 GPF wasn't working out. Also, I read that you could also hold down the handle a little more which some said...
  9. Wired711

re: 1.6 gps vs CEFIONTECT - need help Anybody? I've got plumbers working on quotes for both the 1.6 GPS and the 1.28 GPS and would like to consider your knowledgeable feedback before pull'n da trigga! I'd really appreciate it. Wired
  10. Wired711

How do you clean Toto toilets?

Hi Terry and all, I would very much like to get the CEFIONTECT but need to get bone for my powder room toilet and would also prefer (I think) to get the 1.6 GPF (assuming it yields better bowl wash performance than the relatively new 1.28 GPF models). The problem is that 1.6 GPF in bone...
  11. Wired711

1.6 gps vs CEFIONTECT - need help Hi folks, This is my first post although I've been lurking for some time reading through the entire AS Cadet 3 forum and various posts in this one. I was seriously considering getting a Cadet 3 to replace our 3 "crappy" 9 year old 1.6 GPF builder grade toilets...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks