Search results

1. kindajazzy

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Cadet 3 The reviews I'm referring to are right from this site, this discussion forum. I won't say any more, in response, which risks stooping to your level, & digifying your attitude. The others here have been very well spoken, even in their critiquing, for which I'm grateful.
  2. kindajazzy

Floor Tiles & Tub

I have those famous (or infamous?) 50's tiles in my bathroom. Rather than remove & do an entire bath makeover at this time, I'd like to paint the tiles, but they are plastic rather than ceramic. I am told this can be done with the application of certain products to prep the tiles for paint...
  3. kindajazzy

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

American Standard Cadet I am in the process of buying a new toilet & am so glad to have found this site, as I've already learned so much! It looks like the AS Cadet that everyone is raving about will be my choice. But I do have a couple of quesitons. Lowes lists Cadet, Cadet 3 & Cadet 3...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks