Search results

1. L

Roman tub

I checked that tub out and it would work but at almost $1000.00 Would it be more cost effective to buy that one or build one? My budget only allows $400.00, excluding the fixtures and plumbing costs.
  2. L

Quality 54 inch tub

AquaGlass makes a fiberglass 54" but I am not crazy about the quality. I have the same problem that is why I am considering a roman tub. All of the 54" that I found (which was very few) were so darn shallow. Good luck in finding a good one.
  3. L

Roman tub

I have a question about roman tubs. How hard is it to put one in on a pier and beam house (first floor). I have such a small bathroom and the only tub I can find is a 54" that will fit but it is very shallow so I was playing with the idea of putting a roman tub in so I can make it deeper. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks