Search results

1. acrod

Problems with my fleck valve, clicking noise

I have been having problems with fleck 8500 twin valve over the past few months, during the start of the cycle the gears start making this clicking noise and do not advance the cycle. I have been able to push the gear to get it going again and then it starts clicking and won't go anywhere. I...
  2. acrod

PRV and location for install

My water pressure at the hose bib is at 85psi and from what I am told fluctuates quite wildy during different times of the day. My house is only 2 yrs old but I live outside the city limits and their is no requirement to have one installed, so the builders did not put one in. The water meter...
  3. acrod

Help! Leaking resin tank

I just found this website so thanks in advance to anyone who can help me here as I am at my wits end. I have a dual tank water softener and recently one of my tanks has started leaking at the junction of the threaded tank collar and where the valve sits on the tank. I've checked numerous times...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks