Search results

1. C

Sump output to Storm Drain, 135 feet away?

I bought my house a year ago and we have two sewer pipes exiting the house. One out the front and one out the side of the house. My sump pump goes out the side pipe. A while ago i looked at the storm grate and noticed a 6 inch pipe flowing into storm pit and the pipe pointed right towards my...
  2. C

Chicago Boiler Replacment Question

Hi Everyone, and thanks in advance for any advice or opinions you can offer, and sorry for the length I live in Northern Illinois (Wheaton) in a 1500 sqft ranch with a basement. We have cast iron raditors throughout the house and newer double pane windows. Our currently boiler is a...
  3. C

Help choosing sump pump

Hi everyone, and thanks in advance for the help. I'm looking to replace my sump which is currently a simmer. I have decided on either a hydromatic or a zoeller pump, probably leaning toward the zoeller. Anyhow, when it is wet in the area, the pump will run every minute or so. I have been looking...
  4. C

How to find a local expert? (Chicago area)

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for any help. I moved up to Wheaton IL which is outside Chicago from Orlando Florida. The house we bought has a boiler with floor board radiators for heating. I have no knowledge on these systems (except for what i've read here). What is the best way to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks