Search results

1. P

3 clogged toilets

Thanks again everyone. The plumber said all 3 toilets in the house are not connected by 1 pipe. He said the downstairs toilet is a separate pipe than the other 2. I think he's wrong. I looked in the attic and can see the pipes. I went on the roof and put a snake down the vent pipe. That was...
  2. P

3 clogged toilets

Thank you for the reply. It's my house, 2 story, and they are new renters. The previous renter had stopped up the downstairs toilet I thought maybe with a toy. That's the one that's been augered twice. The plumber said he's never had to auger something twice as long as he's been a plumber. He...
  3. P

3 clogged toilets

This is getting ridiculous. The renters said again this morning that all 3 toilets are clogged up again. Come on.... Could it be anything else? I talked to the plumber again and he's adamant about nothing else be wrong except possible air in a pipe. I spoke to another plumber and said it had to...
  4. P

3 clogged toilets

Thanks for all the replies. Since then, my Dad went down to the house to the toilet that has been augered twice and still backed up, and as he said "plunged the hell out of the toilet" and it sucked it right down. He did the one right above it upstairs that was clogged did the same thing and it...
  5. P

3 clogged toilets

The plumber said something about some possible air in the pipes? What do you think about that?
  6. P

3 clogged toilets

Thank you. That's sounds reasonable. But is there a reason that they are overflowing now as opposed to filling almost to the rim and stopping like they used to?
  7. P

3 clogged toilets

The plumber came out with an auger to unclog the toilet on the main floor. It backed up again a few day later and overflowed. Then the renter called the next day and said the toilet upstairs backed up and overflowed. I called the plumber and he said it was too small of hole in the toilet and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks