Search results

1. sgm50

Main Water Valve to House

Hi, Did some plumbing repairs this weekend and had to turn off the main supply line into the house. Of course, the old cut-off valve hasn't been turned in sometime and things at rest like to stay that way and now I have a little drip/leak at the valve. I'm looking to replace it. Any...
  2. sgm50

Is it the Dishwasher?

Hello, Looking for some ideas/advice. I moved into a house and inherited a KithenAid Dishwasher circa 1987 (Monterey Superba 21). It is functioning well in the sense that its timing/control mechanism is newly replaced (under home warranty). It has good water supply and drains well. The...
  3. sgm50

Water Softener and Loop

Hello, I am moving from a house with a Softener to one without. I am a believer in their value. Both houses (old & new) are similiar in age (mid-80's) and construction. The one w/o the softener shows all the signs of hard water deposits/damage. The one with the Softener shows pristine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks