Search results

1. davidq

14" rough-in

This thread has answers 14" measure is from wall face to center of rough-in. I found this August 2004 article from Terry, entitled: 14" rough-in for toilets. Which models take up the least amount of space? https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29447 This seems to have all the...
  2. davidq

14" rough-in

A toilet location in our new house turns out to be a 14" rough-in -- in slab. Of course it happened in the tightest bathroom space, where we could even use a wall mount toilet to get the space I would like. Is this fixable without moving the rough-in AND without compromising performance? If...
  3. davidq

Comprehensive toilet requirements

I'm a fan of Toto since first learning of it as an ultra reliable low flow toilet. Then when I used a Caravelle at a retailer in Austin, Texas, I was charmed by the rounded Euro styling, and the effective flush. We're building a new house and will have three toilets. Hers and His (plus a...
  4. davidq

How hard to convert floor to rear drain?

Thanks much for thorough, helpful response I appreciate you and your contributors for all the (somewhat overwhelming, I must confess) guidance and information on this site. I will follow up in a separate thread to avoid mixing subjects. Thank you.
  5. davidq

How hard to convert floor to rear drain?

We are at the framing stage on our new house. The guest bathroom is 5 feet wide, and I'd like to maximize space in front of the toilet. We have an in-slab 10 inch rough-in. I'm thinking we might want to convert this to a wall hung toilet, if we could do it without too extravagant a cost. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks