Search results

1. haysie

new well in Tomball TX

well is 220 feet deep 2hp pump sprinklers we have 18 zones think pvc piping not sure of tank size we are in tomball texas
  2. haysie

new well in Tomball TX

Travis thanks i will be getting all the info today and will post as soon as i get it thanks again
  3. haysie

new well in Tomball TX

Just need some advice. I have 2 quotes in the $6k range, what should i be looking for? House is 5,000 sq 2 story with about an acre of land already have installled speinkler sytem so what will give me a good flow with good pressure thanks for any advice given
  4. haysie

CP Water Controller

thanks NH where is the sticky? sorry i'm new to this
  5. haysie

CP Water Controller

Gents, need some advice just getting ready to pull the trigger on a well and have a couple of bids around $6,000 One guy tells me that the "new" thing is a pump that runs continuously (but costs more) less strain onthe pump, etc etc any thoughts on this? he tells me this pump will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks