Search results

1. S

What the heck is this?!?!

...so use an AAV then? Thanks for all the helpful replies. With that said, it sounds like the consensus is that i can get rid of the screwy island loop as long as i install an AAV above the sanitary tee. Am i correct in thinking that? If so, does it matter how far above the sanitary...
  2. S

Unfortunately, no. I suppose it's possible, but given the exceedingly difficult requirements (slab, vent line would have to be run through exterior wall, etc) and that fact that I've not had any drainage problems yet, I'm trying to find another option. I'll have to look into that AAV thing...
  3. S

Ok, here's what i've got under my kitchen sink (see pic). I'm installing new countertops with an undermount sink. However, the PVC loop you see in the background (on the right, behind the main drainage line) is going to cause some interference with my new deeper sink. I can't find...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks