Search results

1. Blank

wall/ceiling bathroom vent

Thanks everyone for your help! At least now I have an understanding of what I have to deal with. I live in the Philadelphia region, so our weather is not that extreme, but now I know why the ceiling mounted fans are so popular. I won't be doing the work myself, but now I can justify my...
  2. Blank

wall/ceiling bathroom vent

I would like to add a bathroom vent to my small, roughly 5x8 upstairs bathroom. Does anyone have an opinion for a configuration? Most of the bathroom vents that I see at Lowe's, Home Depot, etc are ceiling mounted with vent pipe going up (into the attic) and then out the wall. Would it be...
  3. Blank

Fiberglass "pebbling"

I have a one-piece fiberglass tub/shower unit, which is approximately 22-25 years old. About a year ago I started using a bathtub mat with the suction cups (to prevent it from slipping). A few months ago I noticed what I call "pebbling" (not blistering as in another posting, since there is no...
  4. Blank

Plumbers putty between tank and bowl

I suppose that this is a common problem, but while replacing a new overflow/flapper device in my toilet, and replacing the tank, one of the bolts which holds the tank on is seeping. This in itself is not too much of a concern, since the leak is not that great, but I was wondering, when I took...
  5. Blank

trimming solid surface vanity top

I am attempting to replace the vanity and sink in my "small" bathroom. I found a vanity, 22x22, but now I am having trouble with the sink. The standard sizes are all too wide and take up to much room (there is a toilet in the way which prevents a larger vanity). I have been looking at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks