Search results

1. L

Question on Cycle Stop Valves

I'm trying to put together a parts list for my water system and I have a question about Cycle Stop Valves. I have a 100' well where I intend to set a Goulds 5GS series pump @ 70'. Just after the pitless adapter the 1" pvc will feed in this sequence: -- the CSV (?) -- several canister...
  2. L

Casing problem in artesian well

I have a new artesian well that has 60' of 6" steel casing and 100' of 4" pvc liner inside. The steel casing sticks up approx 20" above grade and the pvc liner is approx 30" below grade so that there's 4'+ of exposed steel casing at the top of the wellhead. Since it's artesian i've had a...
  3. L

Manganese problem

I have a new well with a Manganese (Mn) problem. It's 100' deep and flows 15 GPM. The well pump - Goulds 5GS series w/ 3/4 HP motor - needs to pump to a 2500 G storage tank which is 110' higher than the wellhead. Add to that the 40' pump depth makes a total lift of 150'. My actual water...
  4. L

Questions on Goulds 5GS pump

I'm attempting to put together a water supply system on my remote, off-the-grid property. Here's a sketch of what I have & would like to have: <> a 100' artesian well that the driller found to have 15GPM flow rate (w/ the drill still at 100'). <> The water has moderately high Iron &...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks