Search results

1. FBXFixIt

Bladder to feed a cold water line that has low flow on city water.

Thanks, will do at closing as well as get some shut off valves i place.
  2. FBXFixIt

No galvanized pipe touching in this line where it come into this utility room. It does appear to touch in a few spots early in the line where it goes through concrete. Will be draining the system tonight and replacing the tank.
  3. FBXFixIt

Was told that drains have been a problem and they snake the basement lower one twice a year. So I did all main ones. Great point, wish I would have followed my first suspensions.
  4. FBXFixIt

Newbie to forum. I am tracking a low water flow to two cold water lines feeding two side-by-side restrooms. Lines run in utility room just other side of wall. This 1" copper line is on the third floor coming from a dungeon in a 50-ish historical commercial building. First thought was flow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks