Search results

1. R

What is this plumbing part?

Thanks everyone for the help! I have one more follow up question. I can buy the same exact model as a replacement. If I do that, it looks like I just have to shut the water off, unscrew the top and bottom fittings, and screw the new one in. Am I missing anything? Also, I dont have a...
  2. R

Thanks. A few more questions about this, Ive also been having an issue with the water pressure in my house where I shut the water main off, and the pressure doubles for about a week then goes back to normal. Its happened a few times. Lately, there have been times where I turn a faucet on, and...
  3. R

I have a part that is leaking, and I need to replace it, but I have no idea what it is or does. It is right inside he main shutoff, and it makes a hissing sound when water goes through it. Below is a picture. If someone could give me a quick description that would be great!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks