Search results

1. aaabbb

Winterizing a vacant home

I need some advice on winterizing a vacant home that is currently being renovated. I plan on keeping the heat on since contractors will be working on the home periodically during the day but I would like to turn the water off whenever water isn't needed for peace of mind. Since I am leaving...
  2. aaabbb

Gas Water heater question

The gas water heater in our house is in close proximity to our washing machine. I was getting ready to purchase a new front loading washing machine which tends to vibrate a lot more than traditional top loaders. I was concerned that the excess vibration could cause problems with my gas...
  3. aaabbb

A.O. Smith water heater

We have to replace our gas water heater and our plumber wants to install an A.O. Smith. All of the other brands that he carries are more. I knew that A.O. Smith also makes Whirlpool and Kenmore units which aren't very highly rated. Are the A.O. Smith branded units sold by plumbing contractors...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks