Search results

1. myladyfae

Service riser needs for an electrical service upgrade?

We are currently looking at upgrading our electrical service into the house. One of our quotes came back and was very reasonable, but had something that made me pause. For the service riser (aerial) he is suggesting we replace the existing pipe and wires with a grey cable...no pipe. Does...
  2. myladyfae

what delta plumbing parts am I missing here?

I'm a little confused by all the many options, and I'm not sure I've accounted for everything I need to order for my new shower! I'm putting in: Delta Victorian Monitor 17 Series Tub & Shower Faucet T17455 Chrome Delta Victorian Shower Mount Handshower - Model #: 54513 Chrome Delta...
  3. myladyfae

difference between an americast tub I'd buy at Lowes vs one from a dealer?

I was at a bathroom dealer yesterday looking at fixtures. He was trying to convince me that the american standard americast tubs that I could get at Lowes would be of far inferior quality to the american standard americast tub he could sell me there. Now, certainly this sounds...
  4. myladyfae

Porcher Pomezia?

I'm having alot of trouble finding any MaPs ratings, reviews, or other imput on the Porcher Pomezia round front toilet...positive or negative! This particular one is shorter than most of the Toto units I've seen, which would be great for our teensy tiny bathroom. Obviously though, I don't want...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks