Search results

1. D

Low water pressure moen shower

Thx cass, but I took the leap and got a new one.
  2. D

c numb thx for the help, I went and replaced it almost 30 is a good run
  3. D

Hj thx for all the help, but almost 30 years is a pretty good run hehe and I need a working shower. So I took the jump and replaced it:)
  4. D

I'll check to see if there are any screws to adjust it. I'm pretty sure it's a regular valve with 2 screws on the bottom under the handle. Thx again hj.
  5. D

Thanks for answering C NUMB I'm pretty sure it's a standard valve. Orginal 28 year old track home. There are 2 screws under the valve handle. I will check to see if there are screwdriver stops. thx again
  6. D

Thanks for answering hj I don't know which valve it is? It's the orginal 25, 28 years old, it looks in good shape. I have replaced the cartridge before and had no trouble and I have 2 of the same units in my house. I did look to see if there where any adjustments and there are none. Is there...
  7. D

Thanks for answering johnjh201 I got a oem moen brass stem. I flushed it with water and then isolated and flushed with air.
  8. D

I am new to this form. I'm scatching my head on this one, any help would be greatly appreciated. I have replaced a leaking moen cartridge and it worked fine for a few days. I pulled the cartridge out and ran it without a cartridge in it to remove any debri, there was no change. I have the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks