Search results

1. D

building a arch way

Cut your 1 x4 every 2" but not all the way through, the 4" way ,thyen you can shape it easy.
  2. D

Roof leaks at chimney flashing

flash and tar, sounds like some got greedy with one or the other.
  3. D

Home Depot, did this really happen?

hey, a man gotta do what a man gotta do same goes for nuts.
  4. D

Tin roof questions

Man love the sound of the rain on a tin roof. Be sure to get one that coated every so often cause that would muffle the sound,you don't want that.I have done some tin roofs in my days and would suggest you don't take any short cuts. tear off that old shingle roof,re-roll it .
  5. D

Moving toilet location in concrete slab.

does sound like a job that could use this friend of mine 1st name jack last name hammer. Rent one and do the job right, get the perfect fall.I'm just saying..
  6. D

lake/ice rink in driveway

where I live there's a lot of drive ways with heaters installed in them. houses on hills especially.
  7. D

fence

If u do make sure u rust the old even if it's gonna spent the rest of it's time covered the elements can still get to it. I'm just saying...
  8. D

Spraying texture onto FRP

I've done entire houses with a hopper system and they all turned out sharp.I scratched the wall up with a good course grain sand paper and went for it .
  9. D

State Water Heaters

The landfills are so full now it's always better to repair than replace. Make a plumber, always let a pro do the work so he can also check the unit out completely to help you with your decision.
  10. D

Replace Old Water Heater?

if it's not broke,you know.
  11. D

Dryer Vent

you can purchase a coil brush from lowe's to clean it out once a month or so and continue using a normal vent flap. maintenance is king of this problem
  12. D

Boy dies in Septic tank

That would have had to have been a old tank. Most tanks are shape like coffin and the assessable opening is not large enough for a 4 year old.
  13. D

Mommy I flushed the puppy

great ending. I believe I'd keep my eyes on that pup.
  14. D

Water Drop in Tank --- Need Help

possibly the flapper is worn it is in the base of the bowl usually black or red.
  15. D

Bumper stickers and T-shirts

Yeah you should bring them shirts back, im sure its more popular around here now, id buy one.
  16. D

How cold should Evaporator Coil Unit feel?

Yes izenglish is correct but also you should make sure evap. coils are clean for maximum air flow
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks