Search results

1. B

Pump Stuck in Casing

That was kind of what I was thinking, the issue is the pipe that is left on the pump, not sure how much of it is still on there, got a few ideas to explore in the next couple days but I need a solution by the end of the month as I am not paying another $1200.00 to rent a cistern for another...
  2. B

Pump Stuck in Casing

By difficult to pull I meant that hand pulling, it would get stuck every 30 to 40 feet where we would then drop it back down again a couple feet and pull again and it would come up another 20 or so feet, it took about 5 minutes to pull it out 110'. The pipe is black plastic, and I am saying the...
  3. B

Pump Stuck in Casing

Well I am kind of going off of what you had said previously that you had never stuck one that you could not get free, the old what comes up must go down logic is kicking in, the reason I was asking all this was my intention was to call another well guy and have him get it unstuck, because these...
  4. B

Pump Stuck in Casing

Thanks for the ideas, first let me clear the air, I am not trying to blame them, however they were griping and groaning and telling me it was going to get stuck before they even started working on it. I understand that Sh@# happens, and you are right it would have happened the same either way...
  5. B

Pump Stuck in Casing

The pump is stuck at around 65 feet from the surface of the well casing, the pipes are plastic and broken as well as the rope is broken all courtesy of the well company, it seems as though there is about 20 feet left on the one pipe and about 4 feet left on the other. The casing is pretty rusty...
  6. B

Pump Stuck in Casing

Hi Experts, Here is my dilemna, about a month ago, my well pump died following a few months of pressure loss and an already old failing pump. Decided that at 180' deep it was not worth it for me to try to do myself, so I called the Well company out, they did a few basic tests, then determined...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks