Search results

1. ED1

Relocating Toilet - 45 degree or 90 degree fitting?

No room to come up behind the toilet. In my drawing I show a low heel bend for the vent connection, but I gather it should be a tee? Also the 45 degree version is best since it is not going vertical at that point.
  2. ED1

Thanks for feedback so far. Trying to make sure I understand. Changing the vent per earlier comment. Is this ok now? And given the choice of 45 degree or 90 degree fittings on the waste side, is one better than the other?
  3. ED1

Is this venting ok when the vent needs to go up a wall behind the toilet and the waste line down a wall infront of the toilet? Also, I gather that both the 45 degree and 90 degree are ok, but is one better than the other for the waste?
  4. ED1

Thanks for the quick response. The 2 options on the left are a front view which I have identified as option "A" (90degree) or option "B" (45degree). The 2 on the right are the same, but with a side view. When you say that neither of the right hand ones would pass, are you referring to...
  5. ED1

Wondering what the best method would be. In the layout I show 2 options (A&B). "A" uses 90 degree fitting and "B" uses 45 degree. What would be the best method?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks