Search results

1. G

Caulk removal question

Anything To Make The Job Easier? I have a shower that needs recaulking and the old clear silicone is coming off in tiny chunks using one of those plastic caulk removing tools. Is there anything that can be applied to old silicone to get it to come off any easier or any other suggestions you...
  2. G

Hearing Gurgling In Other Pipes When Toilets Flushed

hj, Problem solved. Thanks a bunch. It really helps to work with people who know their stuff. Best, Jeff
  3. G

hj, Thanks so much. I'll pour some water down the drain and see if that does it. I'm just glad it's not more serious than that. As you can tell I'm a complete novice when it comes to understanding the plumbing of a house. I'll check back to let you know how it goes. Jeff
  4. G

Gurgling Sounds in Upstairs Shower Drain Hi Cass and hj, Thanks for your quick reply. The shower in question has been out of commission for over a month because it needs recaulking. There is a wad of hair in the immediate drain that also needs to be removed. The fixtures do not have...
  5. G

This week I noticed for the first time that I can hear a gurgling sound in my upstairs shower drain whenever any of the toilets are flushed, dishwasher or washer drains. No water is backing up and the sound goes away after a few seconds. Does this mean the main line is starting to back up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks