Search results

1. JerseyWreckDiver

Non Kohler trim for Kohler K-305 valve

Does any other manufacturer make a trim kit that will work on the Kohler K-305 Tub/shower diverter valve? Not happy with the Kohler options but not sure if another companies trim will work with it.
  2. JerseyWreckDiver

Anyone make a Dual Flush in a Traditional Style?

In my market, they are in high demand. That ultra contemporary, European look has long since gotten old around here and, irregardless, would look totally out of place in an old house that has maintained it's traditional styling. In this case, the Dartmouth would be reasonable in it's...
  3. JerseyWreckDiver

Anyone make a Dual Flush in a Traditional Style?

Hey all, I've been wanting to replace my high volume flush toilet for a while now and thoughts of my aging septic system are making me want a good dual flush toilet more and more. Problem is I can't find anyone that makes one in a traditional style. I was liking all the good press the Toto's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks