Search results

1. A

tub diverter spout replacement

Sorry, not only can't I fix my tub, I can't figure out how to insert a photo in my message
  2. A

It seems that I have underlying copper pipe(looks like 1/2-3/4 inch). I've submitted a picture. Two questions: 1-How do you get the end off the underlying pipe without breaking anything(aside from getting a professional to do it) 2-Why can't I just get a spout that...
  3. A

In addition, to my initial question(I've since done some research), is it possible to get an adjustable diverter tub spout which "adjusts" more than the standard 1 inch? I believe that 3 inches of "adjustment" would solve my problem.
  4. A

Where can I find a custom fitted tub diverter spout replacement? I broke the little plastic diverter mechanism in half; ideally, I only need to replace that little plastic piece, but I'm guessing I won't be able to do that(If you know of any way, please enlighten me). In regards to my initial...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks