Search results

1. knitsafghans

Toto Neorest vs. DXV AT200

We are renovating our small master bath and, after a trip to Japan several years ago, really want to splurge on a "smart" toilet. The Neorest seems to widely spoken about as the best available bidet integrated toilet in the US but we understand that the DXV AT200 with its dual wands may...
  2. knitsafghans

choice

Thank you I may still go for the Carlyle - If it were your home - which would you choose?
  3. knitsafghans

choice

will I miss the higher Map rating though? i.e. will i see extra flushes etc?
  4. knitsafghans

choice

Well, I picked up a Gray Toto Ultimate Round tonight for $283. Now I am having second thoughts. I believe I can exchange it for the floor model Carlyle for another $100 or so. (The Ultimate is not a floor model). I like the Round's depth - this is for a very small bathroom. But I am...
  5. knitsafghans

need recommendation

thanks The Santa Rosa has HORRIBLE reviews all around. I'll check with Toto, AS and Kohler dealers tomorrow. I think the Toto Drake fits in the space, but I'd have to work spouse resistance on color (and replace the sink of course - which is its own challenge due to space). I think the...
  6. knitsafghans

need recommendation

Looking for a compact elongated - and having trouble finding it on the toto web site. I'm sure their toilets are nice, but their website is terrible. I'm not hellbent on matching colors but spouse is adamantly opposed to white/black. This is the powder room right off our main foyer. Door...
  7. knitsafghans

need recommendation

How is the American Standard Cadet 3 Compact FLowise? Seems to be about 28.5 inches which would prob be ok if we move a towel bar. There is a Gerber ultra flush 21-302 round that works as well. Haven't been able to find any Totos in grey or anything close. Two white, a beige and a black -...
  8. knitsafghans

need recommendation

Our old Kohler has given up the ghost and we need to replace. Problem: powder room is quite small. Current toilet is 27" long. In urgent need of a recommendation for a replacement. I know to avoid the Kohler Santa Rosa. Bathroom is in ice grey (small pedestal sink matches) though we can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks