Search results

1. S

Grout

I am putting tile in my kitchen and have grouted the tile but I find that in some areas the grout continues to crack even after regrouting that area. What am I doing wrong?
  2. S

sewer leak between cleanout and septic tank

Thanks a lot Gary, I really appreciate your prompt and knoweldgeable answers. Skip
  3. S

Thanks I think that might be the problem Thanks for your prompt answer to my problem. I think that may be the problem as near as I can figure it is about a (at max) a 24" drop. Would a larger pipe help clear up the problem? I also noticed that around the pipe going into the septic tank there...
  4. S

My home is 5 years old (it is a manufactured home) it sets on 1 acre. The problem is that about every 3 weeks I have to run a hose with the attachment(the one that expands and pulsates water) to clean out what ever is blocking the sewer line. The problem is between the clean out and the septic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks