Search results

1. biscuits

accessibility to an existing well on an urban lot

Attached is a layout of where the well house is (red box) and how a drive-thru garage would accommodate a service truck.
  2. biscuits

I'm in Austin. What is the concern about allowing a service truck to drive through a garage that has a 12' x 10' commercial garage door on both the front and the back? It would be on nothing but a straight lane of paved concrete from the time it left the street to the time it backed up to...
  3. biscuits

I recently had a 400' well drilled in the back corner of my 100' x 210' city lot. I am now making plans to rebuild a residence on the property and could use some advice on future accessibility. The driller says there should be no circumstance that a drilling rig would need to revisit the well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks