Search results

1. snortindog

I need flow switch recommendation

You guys have given me something to think about. Both suggestions are good and valid. Thanks a lot for your help!
  2. snortindog

Thanks for the reply Bob999. Having chlorinated water on my outside spigot would work sometimes. A lot of my outside use is for watering plants. I would think that would be hard on the plants. I could just unplug the thing each time I need to, but my memory is bad. I have a long history of...
  3. snortindog

2 months ago I installed a chlorine injection system with a 120 gal retention tank. I also have misc. other equipment to treat my water. I thought I could wire in a flow switch that disconnects the chem pump when the outside spigot is flowing. This way I will not inject chlorine into...
  4. snortindog

Slow Brine fill on new Fleck 7000SXT

Thanks Again! I called Aqua-Science and they are "checking into it". I will re-install the 3.0gpm DLFC that came with unit and may also add a couple min. to backwash cycle per both of your recommendations. Aqua-Science had me swap the 3.0 out for the 2.4. Thank you both for the...
  5. snortindog

Thanks for the advice Bob999, the sticker does indicate .125 gpm! Possibly the tech at Aqua-Science told me it is a .5gpm 4 four weeks ago when I talked to him. He told me to wait a few weeks to see if air bubbles subside. I will contact them again to make sure it is a .5gpm BLFC. I did check...
  6. snortindog

Hoping to get some advice on my new Fleck 7000SXT softener. I have a 12 x 48 tank. Softener has been in service for 4 weeks. Everything works fine except in the 12 min. brine fill, it only adds 1.5 gallons. Brine draw works okay-6 gallon in 25 min. There is also a lot of bubbles in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks