Search results

1. gurgler

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Cadet 3 vs Gwyneth OK! I bought an ADA height elongated Gwyneth Eco 1.28 with Double Cyclone and CEFIONTECT. Believe this is supposed to be the same as a Drake II (?) Results--not much different from the Cadet 3! If things are loose, and any brown dots hit the side of the bowl above the water...
  2. gurgler

Jakeru, I have the 1.6gpf Cadet 3. Awesome performance, except for bowl wash. Thanks for telling me about seeing the Gwyneth. I have to choose soon, hope Terry Love will give us his take on double cyclone and bowl wash. I'm on the East Coast, and I've been quoted a price locally of $469 for a...
  3. gurgler

Looking further, I see that the Ultramax II has Double Cyclone--what do you think of Double Cyclone--will it take care of the bowl wash thing? Is this feature more or less effective in different Toto models that have it?
  4. gurgler

I can say that I have no problems whatever on this score. I don't fool with the flush at all, I just push the lever down and take my hand right off it, don't hold it different lengths of time, or anything like what you describe--and it takes down everything in that one flush, period. Thought I...
  5. gurgler

How about the Toto Gwyneth with Double Cyclone? Would that be even better for bowl cleaning than the drake, drake II or ultramax?
  6. gurgler

Bowl wash problem We bought a Cadet 3 ADA hgt elongated about 2 months ago. Reading here about problems buying possible seconds from big box stores, bought ours from a local plumbing supply house. All the holes and the main drain were not perfectly smooth, but my plumber said "good enough!"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks