Search results

1. Pulpfiction1

Aquarium

id call that brackish not freshwater,what freshwater fish gets triggered into breeding by adding salt to the water?i realize there is lots of controversy as to adding salt (the marine type) to the water temorarily to help kill off some bacteria but have never heard it trigger spawning in...
  2. Pulpfiction1

Aquarium

the salt in a freshwater tank does not go well with fresh water fish.period.the KH will be to high for most freshwater fish the require a lower ph,other that can tolerate the higher kh will require a higher ph .i breed discus and angels as well as african cichlids and like i stated freshwater...
  3. Pulpfiction1

Aquarium

you do not and i stress NOT want to use water from a softener in your fresh water tank, the ph and softness will be low but the KH will be through the roof,if your wanting soft and low ph water say for discus or other similar watered fish you will need to RO the water first.i am a discus and...
  4. Pulpfiction1

Resin in Screens

wow!thats a lot of resin,like i mentioned it was a small amount found in the one faucet.is it possible this could of come from the tap running during a regeneration?i did have the head off but seemed to go back on without any hangups,i will take it off this weekend and make sure that everything...
  5. Pulpfiction1

Resin in Screens

ok,makes sense,just a small amount i will remove the head again and inspect the inside compartment best i can. thx i will report my findings
  6. Pulpfiction1

Resin in Screens

dunno how i could hook it up backwards,seems straight forward,line in (hardwater in) line out(soft water out).brine tank,and drain line to....well the drain of course.tedl says that is a trivial amout then i should be fine.ill just have to figure out how to set the machine up proper.the amount...
  7. Pulpfiction1

Resin in Screens

just installed a culligan meadalist 30 softener,never having used one i didnt know how to set it up,but think i got close from what i read in the operators manual.the only info i had was from a culligan sales rep that was here with a presentaion the week before and i managed to find a system 8...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks